What You Can Expect When You Visit Our Showroom
- An introduction to a highly trained specialist who will guide you through our state of the art showroom. Our staff is completely focused on your every kitchen, bath & furniture design need.
- Our design consultation begins with selecting the appearance and style that reflects the way you live. Your designer will help you choose the best value based on your cabinet construction preference and budget and identify the door style, wood species and color of your new cabinetry or furniture.
You will get to choose the most innovative luxury accessories available to compliment your new environment, in addition to counter-top material and color. You also get to pick your cabinet hardware, appliances and accessories at this time.
- Based on your input, our designers will create drawings of your new furniture that combine form with function. We will then conduct a design consultation with specifications of each cabinet, its location, as well as identify all accessories and moldings.
- We will then review our proposal with you and provide you with prices based on your design. Once you accept, your designer and installation supervisor will conduct an on-site evaluation to insure that your new cabinetry and design will be a perfect fit for your home. Your installation supervisor will oversee your project from start to finish.
- Next your order will be placed and your cabinetry will be designed per your specifications. Once your new cabinetry is ready, each item is individually checked for correctness by our staff to make sure it meets or exceeds specifications for quality and finish.
- We will contact you to schedule delivery. For projects installed by us, your delivery will be coordinated with our installation department. Once your cabinetry is delivered, installation will be conducted by certified cabinet technicians who have meticulously reviewed your plans with the designer and project supervisor. With years of experience they will exceed your every expectation.
- Your installation supervisor will do a final walk through and inspection, noting any items that need attention. A demonstration of all specialty cabinets will be conducted. Proper care and maintenance will be described along with a review of manufacturer’s warranty.
We are confident that your new cabinetry will provide many years of enjoyment for your family, improve the quality of your life, and increase the value of your home. Our entire company is dedicated to your total satisfaction and we thank you for your consideration.